- We accept most private insurance plans and state assistance/Medicaid plans.
- Contact our billing department to find out if we accept your insurance plan.
Some important reminders:
- We recognize that health insurance can be difficult to understand. The benefits, rules, and restrictions are determined by the terms of the policy you have chosen. Although we accept many different insurance plans, coverage within the insurance plan you have chosen can be different from others. Therefore, our billing department may not know the exact details of your coverage with your insurance plan. If you have any questions regarding billing from our office, please contact us and/or your insurance company.
- For new babies, please file the necessary paperwork to add your baby to your insurance policy. Most insurance companies will give you 30 days, from the day of your child’s birth, to send in the paperwork.
- For annual physicals, many insurance companies will not cover 2 physicals within a one year period. Please contact your insurance company to verify coverage for physicals if you have questions.
- If the patient has more than one insurance company it is important that both insurances are aware of each other for coordination of benefits.
- All patients are responsible for presenting their current primary and (if applicable) secondary insurance cards at every visit. Co-pays are due at time of service. If you do not have evidence of current insurance with one of our doctors as primary care provider, or if your child is not covered under any insurance, you will be required to pay in full for services at the time of your visit.
Missed Appointments/Late Cancellations (must cancel with 24 hours notice to avoid fee) = $35
School, Sports, Camp, Daycare Forms
1.Expediated (same day) = $20
2.Standard processing (1-3 business days) or same day appointment = $10
Immunization record = no fee
Medical records = $35
(Note: Medical records are the property of Chesapeake Pediatrics. In the state of Maryland, it is permitted to charge a processing and copying fee. This fee must be received before records will be released to you or your child’s new physician. Upon receipt of fee, please allow 14 days to process medical records request.)