Our Nurse Practitioner, Lindsay Ward, is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. With over 90 hours of specific lactation courses and seven years of experience working on a mother baby unit at Holy Cross Hospital, Lindsay is here to work closely with you to provide breastfeeding education and support.
If you are having any of the following concerns, it may be beneficial for you to schedule an appointment with Lindsay:
- Inability for baby to latch on
- Formula or pumped milk supplementation is necessary
- Nipples or breasts are sore
- New mother, or mother of a NICU or premature baby
- Weight loss in infant
- Use of nipple shield or Supplemental Nursing System is necessary
- History of lactation problems
- Breast surgery or infertility issues
- Milk has not come in by 3-5 days post-delivery
If you would like to schedule an appointment for any reason, please contact us.